We are looking for an experienced structural engineer with a strong profile and interest in working with renewable energy.
The work is related to certification of substations and converter platforms.
As an experienced Engineer you will form part of a multidisciplinary team engaged in design verification activities in different disciplines as structural, fire & safety and electrical engineering. The main focus of your work will be on the verification of the structural design of substations. This includes the evaluation of the design using analysis tools like SESAM.
Besides the technical work additional Project Management activities are expected in relation to the different projects.
We expect that you have some of the below competences:
- Engineering degree (M.Sc / B.Sc) or equivalent
- at least 3 years of relevant experience from a similar position, preferably from the consulting engineering sector
- knowledge of relevant European and international codes and offshore standards
- experience in relevant analysis tools (e.g. SESAM)
- experience with design of steel structures
- experience with manufacturing survey
- project management experience
- have strong English skills (written and spoken)
- are proactive in achieving results
- are self-motivated, independent-thinker
- work in depth with your assignments and have a good balance between detail and overview
We expect that you:
- are structured and service-minded, always focusing on delivering high quality results
- are a team player with strong communication skills and you work equally well on your own as with colleagues
- have the ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- have good communication skills and able to being proactive
- have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour
- are business, customer and service oriented
We offer a challenging and demanding position which will provide ample opportunity to professional as well as personal development.
We have an informal and humorous tone among us combined with a professional and international working environment.
You will be hired on local conditions.
Expected start date will be as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
DNV GL considers diversity a strength, and we therefore encourage everybody, irrespective of age, gender, religion or ethnic origin to apply for this position.
For more information please contact:
Niels Bo Kristensen, Principal Engineer, Head of Section, +45 2037 5742, Niels.Bo.Kristensen@dnvgl.com or Judy Husen, HR Manager, +45 2323 1048, email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder