EPConsult Energies (EPEn) is a UK-Danish independent engineering consultancy for energy. Our headquarter is in London and with a growing satellite office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
In support of our existing clients in Denmark and to act to grow our business across Europe, we are looking to employ a confident dynamic Danish speaking Engineer.
Position is currently home-based due to COVID but will form part of our Danish team.
We welcome candidates based in Denmark only.
Fluent in Danish and English required. Other languages an advantage.
Excellent spoken and written communications.
Bachelor’s Degree-level qualified in relevant engineering subject (chemical, mechanical, energy or similar).
Master’s Degree level qualified preferred (technical subjects, safety, renewables, other)
Graduate or up to 5 years’ experience in the renewables, oil and gas (or related) industry of which at least some experience in renewables, process or technical safety engineering or related fields.
Additional skills or interest in renewable energy and energy transition, a considerable benefit.
- A stimulating environment of good collaboration in a flat organisation.
- Direct client-facing role on active studies and projects.
- Impressive list of clients with repeat business on global projects.
- The ability to grow, develop your career and become a professional leader.
- The opportunity to learn from peers and to grow our business.
- A solid package with bonus is available for the right candidate.
Please provide your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 4 february, 2022
"ENERGY SYSTEMS ENGINEER"
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.