We invite you to bring your insight into the Nordic and international energy market and your strong communication skills into play as you, together with 1,800 dedicated energy colleagues in Ramboll, drive our journey towards a more sustainable energy system.
To succeed in this position, you must have a high level of personal motivation, a charismatic personality, deep energy domain knowledge and a strong network with major players in the energy sector. Equally important is your interest in influencing the development towards an integrated energy system with a high degree of sector coupling as well as your keen desire and strong ability to communicate our position to the market. Are you our new Thought Leader? Click the apply button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our recently established Energy Strategy and Planning department
As our new Thought Leader, you will be part of a team of financial and technical experts that continuously bring their competencies into play in the development of strategies and analyses for our clients with a focus on holistic solutions across the energy sector.
The department is working on both national and international projects in close collaboration with world leading experts from our six Energy divisions covering a wide range of energy infrastructure from wind turbines, combined heat and power plants, solar PV, hydro, biogas and district energy to a variety of oil and gas facilities.
In your daily work you will also get the opportunity to leverage on the rest of Ramboll’s expertise across markets all over the world.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop new business and expand and enhance our existing client base
- Execute projects with a dedicated and innovative approach with high qualitative standards and work in close partnership with our clients
- Continuously develop our service offering to serve the market leveraging on the competencies in all parts of Ramboll
- Communicate our position in the public and in the energy market as a key spokesperson for Ramboll
- Be a trust-worthy go-to expert that is viewed as an authority in energy by industry colleagues and peers and offer intelligent insights and informed opinions.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Strong insight into the international energy market with focus on the Nordics
- Solid background within energy, e.g. financial and technical aspects. Thus, your career may include experience from a transmissions system operator, research institute, energy strategy and planning consultancy, industry associations etc.
- Proven experience in developing business across the energy sector
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute to conversations happening today, while also being able to speculate on what will happen tomorrow
- Strong collaboration skills; you are good at motivating and engaging with colleagues with different skill sets and nationalities.
Welcome to our global Energy organisation
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 12 April 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.