Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong team, setting the agenda for our Endpoint Management
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the team leading our organisation’s setup for Endpoint management solutions across the globe. We focus on moving our Windows client platform to modern management based on Microsoft solutions to improve security and user experience.
Welcome to DK Competence Center Cloud & Digital WP Engineering
You’ll be part of Team Endpoint Management in the IT Product line: Digital Workplace where you, together with your colleagues, will provide our users with secure and modern digital endpoints such as computing, phones, and virtual applications to support the company’s global growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and evolving our Windows client management platform
- continuously improving endpoint security with a focus on usability
- improving operations and support by emphasising good collaboration and knowledge sharing with the IT support organisation
- merging the gaps between our mobile and pc platforms.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are experienced in design and operation of Microsoft Endpoint Manager in an enterprise setup, such as Intune and ConfigMgr
- curious about new technology and building valuable business cases for the organisation
- strive to take the lead and share with colleagues
- understand and can translate business needs into technical solutions
- possess strong system thinking skills and consider the holistic implications of decisions and solutions for a global company.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Trangbæk Møller, Head of DK Cloud & Digital WP Engr. CC, on +4599557677 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.