Do you have advanced skills of a broad variety of strategic information systems, technologies & platforms? Are you capable of governing that implementation follows strong architecture recommendations? If your previous experience includes solution architecture in an international organization, you might be just the person we are looking for as our new End2End Solution Architect for eBusiness in Danfoss Group IT!
Danfoss Group IT supports our global business to develop technologies, enabling us all to get more out of less. We welcome the growing demand for infrastructure, food, energy efficiency and climate friendly solutions through state-of-the-art products for various industries worldwide. You will join a modern organization in rapid change, facing exciting ongoing projects to become even more customer centric and efficient.
Integrate business processes and applications to secure alignment between business and IT
In this key position, your main responsibilities will be a split between domain governance, relationship management and operational management. You will be expected to have strong communication skills, working with integrity and take ownership of your responsibilities.
With split reporting to our Director, eBusiness and our Enterprise Architects you will have a very important and impactful role in Danfoss Group IT.
Among your most important tasks you will find:
- Develop, maintain and ensure usage of EA Framework and Danfoss IT standards.
- Research, analyze, design, propose and deliver EA Solutions in alignment with business and IT strategies.
- Perform architecture reviews for small and medium size projects.
- Provide expertise to business stakeholders in aligning IT strategies, EA Vision and EA Principles.
- Suggest and execute architectural governance for portfolio and projects.
- Develop and maintain the enterprise architecture repository
- Map and document the organizations existing architecture & technology portfolio and recommend on improvements or alternatives.
More than this you will always be supporting and implementing long-term strategic goals and execute on short-term tactical plans, while progressing the architecture development methodology and staying up-to-date with technology evolution & practices.
The position is located at the Danfoss Headquarters in Nordborg, Denmark. It is expected to spend the majority of days here, but home-working can be a possibility for the right candidate located elsewhere.
The strong candidate for the position
Will be an experienced Architect with a broad scope of competencies within both business, data, application and technologies. Besides your relevant educational background, you have several years of experience from working in an international business and understands the architectural complexity of end2end processes. You have a strong understanding of architecture frameworks, concepts and software design patterns combined with a technical “hands-on” background.
You are a technical proficient person, but understands the importance of communicating clearly to many parts of the business to effectively guide, impact and convince stakeholders of the right architecture.
Moreover, you will be:
- Using best practices and knowledge business issues to improve products, services and technical processes.
- Working independently and applies judgement in your decision making.
- Deeply involved in training, coaching and delegation of work to new recruits and junior team members.
- Solving complex problems by optimizing and tailoring existing solutions in an innovative manner.
What can Danfoss offer?
Joining this position as End2End Architect, eBusiness, you will be granted a chance to accelerate your career in a global organization, working cross functions, cross cultures and with multimillion DKK budget high priority projects.
Moreover, you will be joining a company in rapid development, where words as IoT, Connectivity, Smart-housing and digitalization is some of our highest priorities. No matter the position, there will always be great development opportunities within the Danfoss organization.
If you want to read more on our ambitious journey within eBusiness, click here.
For questions about the recruitment process,
please contact Senior Recruiter, Lone Midtgaard Wrang at +45 6131 1275
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.