End-to-end Process Optimization Student Assistant to Topsoe
We are hiring a talented Student Assistant to join our End-to-end process optimization team, driving company-wide improvements - thereby playing a pivotal part in bringing Topsoe closer to global leadership in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024.
Haldor Topsoe A/S (HQ)
Your responsibility will be to help manage the Finance Project Portfolio. This includes managing, presenting project statuses, and building automated reporting for the portfolio. In addition, you will take part in (and eventually even drive) optimization projects in Finance or the End-to-End processes across business areas (Catalysts, Technology Projects, Services, Power-to-X), functions (Planning, Procurement, Finance, IT), and geographies.
You are curious by nature, possess a high desire to learn, and are interested in business transformations, the change journey from problem identification and problem-solving to (re)design of business processes and operating models, and change management and benefits realization. You live up to our mission-critical behaviors:
- ‘I set ambitious goals for my work aligned with business priorities’
- ‘I will trust others and gain their trust’
- ‘I relentlessly drive to make things better’
- ‘I communicate expectations and give open and honest feedback’
- ‘I collaborate in the pursuit of company goals’
And you are characterized by the following:
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are an excellent communicator (in English)
- You have a high level of drive and excellent interpersonal skills
- You have a proactive mindset and dare to take responsibility
- You can multitask and prioritize objectives to meet deadlines
The End-to-End Process Optimization Team is part of Group Finance. You will be working from Topsoe headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark, and the working hours are expected to be approximately 15 hours per week. However, we also understand that you must attend to and prioritize your studies, and we are aware that there will be times when you are occupied by assignments and exams.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Dennis Larsen, End-to-end process optimization specialist, at DLRS@topsoe.com. Interviews will be held at as applications arrive, so do not hesitate to send an application today.
March 21, 2023.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.