Microchip Denmark – Embedded SW developers
Are you a new graduate with good C programming skills or a more experienced embedded SW developer? Are you interested in joining our world-class SW development team to help develop embedded SW solutions for our Ethernet switch chips to our global customer base, with end products, ranging from Enterprise and industrial Ethernet switches to IoT and automotive applications?
Microchip Denmark is part of the Microchip USB and Networking Group (UNG) and has developed a market-leading portfolio of highly integrated Ethernet switch solutions. Our primary areas of responsibility are product definition, semiconductor design, software development, reference system development, and technical customer support. We are part of a world-wide organization with teams in USA, India, Taiwan, and China.
You will be part of the Denmark SW development team, working on our Linux-based turnkey Ethernet switch application SW portfolio, targeted at our Ethernet switches - the largest ICs designed in Denmark. We are an integrated part of Microchip and work closely together with other SW design sites, mainly in the US and India. The job will consist of developing embedded systems software for our Ethernet switches, all the way from concept through specification, programming, and module testing as well as working closely together with both SQA and factory support team to ensure the continued quality of the product. Our products consists of a combination of both proprietary as well as open-source software.
We will of course ensure responsibilities matches your experience.
Education and Qualifications
- B.Sc. or M.Sc.
- SW development experience – either through your studies or your previous work
- Have embedded software-programming skills in C/C++
- Great English communication skills – written as well as oral
- Are a team player but able to work independently - a self-starter, adaptable to rapidly changing market requirements
What we offer?
- A dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- A professional engineering team with very experienced, highly skilled engineers considered best in class.
- International work environment and opportunities to travel.
- An opportunity to work with leading edge technologies.
- Competitive compensation including share option scheme.
- Competitive benefits such as: Pension, Healthcare, Stock Options etc.
If you’re interest and feel that you have the right skills that we’re looking for, apply today via "Ansøg" button.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide.
For more information, visit www.microchip.com