Do you have a passion for delivering the right quality at the right time and a passion for trouble shooting and continuous improvement? Do you want to evolve our ways of working and QA processes? If yes, please keep reading.
Widex are looking for an Embedded Software Test Lead that can take ownership of the test setup and in close collaboration with other departments make it support new test requirements. Together with your colleagues you will set the stage for new improved QA processes that will enable the team to deliver software of a very high quality on agreed milestone. Moreover, it is important that you have hands on experience with root causing and fixing a broad range of problems seen in test environments to ensure an effective resolution path.
What we offer
As our new Embedded Software Test Lead, you will be a part of the informal and very enthusiastic embedded software team which consist of 8 highly skilled embedded software developers, who primarily develop new wireless accessories for Hearing Aids. You will be responsible for driving the design and development of our automated test environment as well as define and implement test cases based on the product requirements which spans across various areas like USB and BT/BLE connectivity, Mobile and Hearing Aid interfaces and audio signal processing.
- Develop test strategies, design of test equipment and test software architecture
- Participate with other development teams in developing the common test framework used in various development projects
- Plan and manage all manual and automated testing for projects
- Develop best practices and procedures to be used by the entire team
- Establish performance test baselines for our software portfolio
- Assure that necessary test documentation is in place
- Participate in Bug Squad meetings
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in test automation
- Embedded skills with knowledge of hardware preferred
- Solid knowledge of scripting language, like Python. High level knowledge of C/C++/C# is a bonus
- Experience with GIT, Continuous integration and continuous Delivery tools Jenkins is preferred
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Certified in ISTQB is a plus but not a requirement
- Self-driven, proactive, passionate and enthusiastic
Please upload a cover letter detailing why you would be a great candidate for this position, as well as your CV, as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews regularly. If you have questions about this position, please contact Director Klavs Skafte, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.