The embedded software team at Phase One is seeking a clever, passionate and dedicated developer to join the team.
So if you…
- Want to work doing bleeding-edge embedded software development, using the latest technology to develop photographic equipment for the most demanding photographers in the world, including industrial customers.
- Are interested in technologies like image processing, advanced multi-processor systems, power management, touch based user interfaces, high performance protocols, including USB3 and WiFi, and all sorts of sensors, e.g. 3d accelerometers, light measurements and temperature.
- See the challenge in working closely with world class photographers to implement the best possible digital photo equipment with the latest technology, and with a large focus on usability.
...Then you may be the right person to expand our team.
We are a team of very skilled software developers, with a broad set of experiences, located in Copenhagen. We are not only responsible for developing cameras, but also for developing our embedded software platform, used in a number of different products in both the professional and industrial sectors. We are working in a very collaborative and agile environment, where open and honest discussion is an integral part of the way we solve complex problems. For new team members, we value higher the willingness to learn new skills and to improve yourself, than having detailed knowledge of everything.
- You have a MSc/BSc in engineering, computer science or similar.
- You can be right out of university or you can have some experience.
- You are eager to learn new disciplines and continuously improve.
- You have a flair for programming - particularly embedded software.
- Knowledge about C++ and object oriented design.
- Knowledge about multithreading and parallel processing.
- Knowledge about Linux and Embedded Linux
- Fluent in English.
We’re based in Copenhagen - and can’t wait to meet you
You’ll be working at our office in central Copenhagen where you’ll have 100 ambitious, talented and experienced colleagues in the Imaging Capture Solution division and many more throughout the organisation. Bringing together professionals from all over the world, we work in an international atmosphere of trust and empowerment and believe in getting things done without getting on each other’s backs.
Application and further information
In this recruitment process, we are assisted by European Search Company. For additional information about the position, please contact Søren Rosenkrantz Larsen on +45 2893 7977 or Brian Ranvits on +45 2048 0548.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to be part of Phase One, please send your application by clicking the link "Ansøg".
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.