Embedded Software Engineer for a battery based green energy future
Lithium Balance develops Battery Management Systems (BMSs) to assure a safe and power efficient operation of large batteries used in for example electrical vehicles and solar panel energy storage systems. To develop increasingly intelligent and flexible battery solutions, Lithium Balance is looking for a full-time software engineer to join our development team.
If you are interested in an opportunity to shape the future of solar and wind power energy storage and to develop the software that might control the battery in your next electrical self-driving car, please check the details below.
The job will include
- Specification of primarily embedded software functionalities at both system and module level
- Development and test of new software and system functionality
- A constant focus on BMS feature and development process optimisation
The ideal applicant will have the majority of the qualifications below:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering, computer science or similar.
- Profound experience with embedded C, C++, RTOS and possibly object-oriented development in C#/.NET.
- Experience with or knowledge regarding CAN and related communication protocols.
- Experience with model-based development (e.g. Simulink) is an advantage
- Ambitions to develop high quality software in a structured way while sharing the entrepreneur spirit of a fast growing start-up company
- A strong sense of urgency and a good deal of humour.
- A unique working environment with 30+ enthusiastic sustainable energy entrepreneurs working in Smørum close to Ballerup
- We provide a configurable volume product for many different green energy applications and customers. This gives R&D opportunities for high volume/quality development combined with challenging system/application aspects
- Salary according to qualifications
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application via the "Ansøg" link. If you have any questions you are very welcome to contact R&D Director Claus Friis Pedersen at +45 4191 8368.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder