Want to develop the IoT and smart homes of the future?
Do you have a passion for the IoT, and a taste for developing smart homes? Then join us as an embedded software engineer to:
- Work with a highly innovative technology company at the forefront of the IoT market
- Contribute to application development and open standard protocol with world-wide reach
- Join a team of talented and dedicated colleagues in a development environment using GCC, Git and Jira
“We are looking for both Senior and up-and-coming developers. We will match the position to your qualifications, so no matter if you have years of experience or if you are relatively new in the IoT business, we can guarantee a challenging position”, says Z-Wave Software Director, Jørgen Franck.
Sigma Designs in Denmark develops innovative software and hardware for wireless home control and the IoT industry. Our patented Z-Wave technology platform consists of a state-of-the-art open standard short-range data communications protocol as well as state-of-the-art Single Chips. The Z-Wave eco-system includes more than 2100 certified interoperable devises, and 600 member companies make up the Z-Wave Alliance.
Create cutting-edge SoCs and Z-Wave applications
As an embedded software engineer, you are responsible for designing, implementing and testing functionalities that are used in millions of Z-Wave-based products around the world. You will be working on our in-house developed series of Z-Wave SoC's that hosts CPUs ranging from custom built DSPs to ARM Cortex M3. Join us to dive into:
- Development of embedded Z-Wave applications and application framework
- Design, implementation and test of new Z-Wave protocol functionalities
- Collaboration with a team of ASIC designers for developing future Z-Wave SoCs
Are you a C-programming and Tools pro?
We are looking for a new colleague with a curious nature and a knack for innovation. Needless to say, you are ignited by the idea of smart homes and the Internet of Things, and embedded programming and gadgets get your heart racing. As the robustness and reliability of our systems are paramount, you will need to appreciate virtualization systems and automated test systems as much as we do. In addition, you bring:
- A relevant technical degree, e.g. an M.Sc. in IT or engineering
- A strong analytical background with experience in design, implementation, test and documentation
- Extensive experience in C-programming and familiarity with communication technologies
- An interest in security protocols
Want to join us?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jørgen Franck, Z-Wave Software Director: +45 2121 8680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send your CV and cover letter via the application form below marked ‘Embedded Software Engineer’ in the subject line.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2121 8680