And would you like to be part of projects from A to Z – right from a good idea arises till you hold your own market-leading set of headphones in your hands?
Then become one of our new software developers and help create amazing Bluetooth solutions!
Welcome to GN Audio – home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we have created the world’s first ultra noise-canceling microphone, the world’s first Bluetooth headset and the world’s first sports headphones with integrated heart rate monitor – just to name a few.
Our solutions implement communication protocols over USB, audio, Bluetooth, DECT and webservices as well as operating systems for PCs and smartphones. And as we want to remain at the very forefront of the market, we reinvest more than 10% of our group’s revenue in R&D every year – thus, it is no coincidence that we keep setting trends.
“In this role, you will collaborate closely with experienced colleagues and experts in many different fields. We really want to make the best products every time. Therefore, we explore new technologies to optimize our products and meet the constant evolution in our customers’ needs.” – Søren Arne Jørgensen, Manager Bluetooth ESW
Developing and introducing technologies to Jabra
As part of the Embedded Software team, you join 20 colleagues in Ballerup, Denmark, and Xiamen, China. We are part of our R&D organization and responsible for specification, architecture, design, implementation and testing of embedded software for current and future GN Audio products.
As our embedded SW developer, you will join project/product teams from the start until the product launch and follow-up. Through your work, you can look forward to a great mix of project immersion and collaboration with other teams in SW Engineering, Audio Engineering, Hardware, UX and Manufacturing Test.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing embedded software in C programing language
- Handling software development in all phases such as analysis, feasibility studies, requirements, design, usability, implementation, unit tests and sustaining activities
- Investigating and introducing new technologies to GN Audio
- Planning, interfacing and negotiating software deliveries with other program team members
Join a team of dedicated colleagues
Becoming part of a highly professional research environment, you will have excellent development opportunities as well as be able to impact and influence our future products.
Developers with a knack for inspiring others
As we are looking to hire more than one software developer, we are open to candidates with different levels of experience.
We imagine that you have a great interest in and experience with usability and the use of best practices, methodologies and modern SW development tools. Furthermore, you enjoy working with devices and pay attention to the little details that ensure the best possible quality.
- Have experience as an embedded software developer
- Have great experience with C programing
- Are skilled in developing high quality solutions deployed in devices with constraints in hardware resources and power consumption
- Have experience with real-time embedded systems
- Have experience with communication protocols and interfaces between uControllers
- Have experience with Python
- Speak and write excellent English and Danish
- Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have:
- Experience in wireless communication, e.g. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Experience with USB
- Experience with battery powered embedded devices
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than August 31. 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Bluetooth ESW Søren Arne Jørgensen on +45 30 60 32 55.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.