Do read on if you are a passionate Embedded software developer!
Cryptera is in the midst of an exciting and thrilling transition period – going from a traditional hardware/ software enterprise now wanting to explore and develop the vast possibilities within IoT Security. On behalf of Cryptera´s R&D department, we are now searching for an Embedded Software developer.
As part of Cryptera´s embedded software team you will be involved in the development of embedded software for Cryptera´s existing and new products as well as maintaining and developing solutions of different software security components for the company´s IoT clients.
Cryptera´s R&D department is divided in the embedded software team, a Java team developing their Secure Provisioning System and a hardware team which designs the hardware for Cryptera´s own products. All teams are filled with team members who are passionate about their work and who love to write code while having fun, in a creative and informal environment where there is room to try out new technologies and concepts.
The software teams practice Agile development with scrum/sprints, and are proud of their Continuous Integration setup, which ensures every commit is automatically tested in target.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Can you see yourself as part of a professional development team with a high technical level who likes to share experiences with and learn from each other?
- Can you see yourself developing software for embedded devices, where security is paramount?
- Can you see your future in a leading technology-driven company with the setting to create tomorrow’s sharpest secure software solutions?
Among your tasks will be:
- Design and development of embedded software in C & C++.
- Writing tests, including unit tests, which executed by the CI system.
- Immerse into the lowest software levels, bringing new hardware features to life.
- Discovering and introducing new technologies to the team.
- Contributing to continuous improvement of development processes and ways of working.
- Preferably you hold a Master within computer science, information technology, electrical engineering or IT Security and Cryptography (Cryptology) and have some years of experience from a similar environment as described above.
- Proficient in C and C++
- Know your way around a hardware datasheet and is confident wielding a logic analyzer
- Experience with low-level communication protocols like I2C, SPI, UART etc. as well as USB
- Knowledge of Python, Git, unit testing, Continous Integration (Jenkins) is an advantage.
- Having a profound interest in security
- Basic knowledge of applied cryptography, or curious to learn it. You can lean on Cryptera´s in-house crypto experts.
Your personality and working style:
You enter a company “Where we live and breathe security” which values the following personal traits:
- Team player
- Analytically thinking
- Structured and process oriented
- Innovative, but with an eye for customer needs
- Trustworthy, proactive and take responsibility
Interacting with others in positive way comes natural for you and being part of a team is vital for you knowing that being part of a great Team creates great results. So as a team player you are open and curious having the appetite to develop and help others in an otherwise busy everyday life. You are inspirational, committed and motivated by success and continuous innovation. You are verbally proficient in Danish and English.
You will be part of a company where people
- are engaged and work closely together across all disciplines
- believe in knowledge sharing and continued learning
- believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- cherish an informal and open culture where customers are in focus
- socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, and other activities
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the consulting company Compass Human Resources Group. If you want to learn more about this position before submitting your application, please do not hesitate to contact Patrick Lyon Veirum or Niels Lorenzen on tel.: +45 70 20 12 75.
Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible, if you are interested. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. Please note that all enquiries will be handled with confidentiality and that we will reply to the email address from which you send your CV.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Cryptera is a Danish, privately owned, Security & Payment technology company, being experts in the field of encryption, certification and secure provisioning – and has been so for more than 30 years. Cryptera is the obvious go-to-partner in making the implementation of electronic payment solutions easier for international as well as national clients. Cryptera offers a full Security Platform including hardware, software and services to protect sensitive information, using cryptographic methods and secure processes. The company has approximately 60 employees all based on its HQ in Glostrup outside Copenhagen. Cryptera has a turnover of a substantial doubledigit figure in million DKK.
Learn more on www.cryptera.com