Would you like to be part of a strong team of developers responsible for groundbreaking audio solutions? Does the prospect of contributing with your own ideas that may push the boundaries within audio technology sound appealing?
Join our software engineering team and witness initial ideas become intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Jabra - developing the audio technology of the future
As a software developer, you will become a part of the software engineering department that developed the software for Jabra Engage and Jabra Sport Pulse, the first headset in the world that measures heart rate via your ears.
Our department is part of the R&D organisation, and we are responsible for specification, design, implementation and testing of software for GN Audio's products. Doing so, we contribute to our goal of leading major technology shifts within intelligent audio solutions.
Work on new development projects and improve existing software solutions
Together with your fellow members of our embedded software team, and in close cooperation with the application software and software testing teams, you will take part in maintaining and developing GN Audio's software platforms for current and future products.
In addition to developing software, you will:
- participate in all development phases such as analysis, feasibility studies, requirements, design, usability, implementation as well as unit and release tests
- discover and introduce new technologies to GN Audio
- plan, interface and negotiate software deliveries with other team members
- communicate and exchange knowledge with other GN divisions such as Hardware, Digital Signal Processing, Design and the like to ensure optimal and timely development
A place to challenge yourself and share your ideas
We have many years of experience in developing new and innovative audio solutions, and we strive to push the boundaries for what is possible within audio technology. This brings along new challenges which you will help find solutions for. With this, you will not only have the opportunity to develop your programming skills, but also to voice your opinions.
“Have a bright new idea? Here, you will find the right forum to make them come to life as you will be met with open minds and find expert knowledge to help shape your idea into a concrete product,” says Software Manager Christian Paulsen.
Embedded developer with a passion for electronics
At GN, we know how to recognise talent. Therefore, your background matters less to us. What is important is your interest in electronics and your ability to collaborate efficiently with others as you will often be in contact with colleagues from other divisions to ensure optimal synthesis between hardware and software.
Whether you are a newly educated software engineer, an experienced embedded developer or somewhere in between, it is imperative that you:
- are fluent in C programming and capable of developing fully functional software
- have solid knowledge of embedded development, embedded operating systems and microcontrollers
- have some knowledge within Bluetooth, USB, Networking and/or DECT, though it is not a must
- can communicate fluently in English as you will take part of a multicultural environment
- have an interest in electronics, giving you the knowledge to cooperate effectively with the hardware division
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than the November 23rd, 2018. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Christian Paulsen, Software Manager, at +45 2035 3733.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.