What we offer
The opportunity to rapidly develop your skills within embedded software development. You will be working with a system with several limiting factors – still with the objective to perform well.
By using your coding faculty, you will have the opportunity to develop the next generation of hearing aids in a family-owned company dedicated to increasing the quality of life for people with hearing loss through unique sound quality. We can offer a steep learning curve and give you a thorough understanding of the architecture behind the software in our hearing aids.
As our new embedded software developer, you will be joining a team of 11 experienced developers. You will spend vast amount of your time on development projects – from specifying the features for the new chip to writing the code. You will therefore be responsible for creating efficient code that is both optimized for speed, power and memory.
In addition, you will:
- Define the specifications together with your colleagues, document, implement and test the solution.
- Take part in an academic environment where we focus on quality and end user experience
- Primarily develop SW in C/C++/Python.
You will develop your skills within embedded software and learn to define a good and structured approach to well-founded software development.
You will refer to Senior Manager, Henrik Stensig and you will collaborate closely with all your colleagues.
You will be challenged daily as you are on the frontlines of specifying, documenting, implementing and testing quality software that impacts people with hearing disabilities across the planet.
We expect you:
- To possess an education within electronics- or IT engineering or similar - perhaps, you are in the midst of finishing your education, maybe you recently graduated, or you might hold many years of experience.
- Are experienced within C/C++/Python and embedded programming.
If this sounds like you, please upload a cover letter detailing why you would be a great candidate for this position, as well as your CV, as soon as possible. We will conduct interviews regularly.
If you have questions about this position, please contact Senior Manager, Henrik Stensig firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder