Retune DSP is looking for an energetic DSP software development engineer, who wants to be part of a successful and growing early stage company. You will be responsible for design, test and integration of advanced DSP algorithms for noise reduction, beamforming, echo cancellation, and other audio enhancement solutions, and you will be working in an international environment, in close cooperation with customers in Europe, Asia and North America.
You will be part of an intelligent and dedicated team of entrepreneurial engineers, working to create the best and most advanced noise reduction systems used in high-profiled global consumer products and brands.
The position is in Denmark at the Copenhagen (Lyngby) site and you must be able to work in Denmark.
Your qualifications are:
- Masters degree or PhD in Electrical engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- Embedded DSP and audio signal processing experience
- Programming in Assembler, C, Matlab, perhaps also C++ and C#
- Experience with software development
- Good understanding of signal processing and DSP algorithms
- Experience with the Qualcomm Kalimba CSR867X or QCC512X platform is a plus
- Good understanding of software development and testing principles
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must
On a personal level we expect you to be good at working and collaborating in an international team. You take responsibility for your own tasks.
Retune DSP is a growing, successful, early stage Danish company founded in 2012. Retune develops and licenses advanced noise reduction software solutions for speech communication and voice control front ends used in mobile devices and consumer electronics by well recognized global consumer brands.
Our headquarters are located at Scion-DTU in Lyngby, Denmark, with business development and applications engineering support offices in Indianapolis, USA and Shenzhen, China.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please email your resume or CV via the "Ansøg" link. You are welcome to contact Ulrik Kjems +45 2728 2817, ulrik @ retune-dsp.com or Thomas Andersen +45 6141 8710, thomas @ retune-DSP.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.