Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the Project Management function and provide leadership and project management to our projects.
Welcome to Electrical Project Management
You’ll be part of Electrical Project Management where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver against our business case targets for the electrical package, while safeguarding the reliability, operability, and performance of the electrical transmission system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading a team responsible for developing the HVDC and/or HVAC system design for projects at the development stage
- ensuring interface alignment between target asset projects and Product Lines
- ensuring usage of knowledge from nonconformities and lessons learnt to drive preventive actions across the asset project portfolio
- driving cost-optimisation across module products to meet LCoE targets outlined in the product line roadmap
- providing continuous support to asset projects on scope, schedule, risks, and cost assumptions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or another relevant master’s degree
- have project management competences equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- have substantial relevant project experience from a matrix organisation within HVDC transmission systems, utility scale generation, and/or large construction projects.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Hostrup, Senior Manager, on +4599556270 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.