An exciting workplace
For a newly established position, we are looking for an Electronics Lead Engineer, who will get a key role in developing MiR’s future robots. You will be based in our HQ in Odense, Denmark and will become part of a dynamic R&D Hardware New Product Development team.
Because of our hardworking group of employees and not least an outstanding team effort, we develop the coolest automated industrial robots in the world. We embrace changes and easily adapt to those; thus, we have positioned ourselves as a market leader within our field of expertise. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious company and have dedicated colleagues, who love to make a difference through their work and create success in the world of robotics.
Key role with high level of responsibility
In this role, you will be the system architect and technical lead for the electronics within the MiR robots and delivered solutions. You will have the main responsibility for designing the future electronics solution and be the one making the final technical decision.
We offer you a role with huge influence on our product and future solutions, as you will become part of a growing development team. Furthermore, you will have a huge influence on creating and consolidating our processes and work with the latest technologies such as motor drivers, safety systems and sensors.
You will be part of an exciting and multicultural working environment with hardworking and skilled electrical and mechanical engineers, who are all working on new product development and new product introduction.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
Electronics lead on our most important development projects
- Leading the DFMEA process for electronics
- System architect on MiR electronics architecture including the interplay between electronics, mechanics, and software in our robots
- Concept work with focus on DFM, DFA and serviceability
- Design of electronics from concept to full production
- Create and consolidate processes that support quality-oriented development results
- The responsibility and ownership of the development tools used by electronics engineers.
To be successful in this role, you have a professional foundation:
- You have 10 – 15 years’ experience as System Architect or R&D Development Engineer, where you have had the technical lead or overview of solution development
- You have proven experience in machine safety and functional safety in industrial or automotive applications
- You have a broad knowledge in all aspects of electrical and electronics, and especially motors, communication interfaces and sensors
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in Danish and English
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
Your personality makes a difference
As a person, you have the capacity to cooperate across functions and are a dedicated team player. You can build confidence both internally and externally. You enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change. You are a natural go-to person for technical matters, can prioritize and are confident in making decisions; however, you are also able to accommodate others’ viewpoints and ideas.
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible.
Employment by agreement – ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Otilia Mouridsen, Talent Acquisition Specialist, + 45 20 96 18 65
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.mobile-industrial-robots.com