Electronics Hardware Engineer
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing company with highly skilled employees who work with advanced communication and hearing protection systems?
We seek an Electronics Hardware Engineer to join our R&D department in Copenhagen. You will be essential in designing new products for our customers and maintaining current products when needed.
We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you can influence your workday, take ownership, and gain high responsibility for your tasks.
About the job
As an INVISIO Electronics HW Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and executing your tasks within a larger team in collaboration with Software, Firmware, Audiology, and Mechanical teams. A project manager leads each project.
You will develop primarily analog and digital interfacing between different communication systems and be involved from early task specification through design to implementation in production.
You will be testing and verifying the performance of new products designed by you and others.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies and products, be in contact with suppliers, and will be responsible for closing the design and documentation.
We hope to meet a candidate interested in working with all stages of product development. You have a practical approach to your design while keeping the end user scenario in mind. You can deal with several tasks simultaneously and enjoy the possibility of working on long-term projects.
The following technical experience is required:
- Experience with testing, measurement, and documentation.
- Hands-on/practical experience in design, assembly, product integration, and electronics manufacturing.
- Flair for schematic and PCB design.
- Knowledge of switch mode power supply design.
- Experience with low-power portable battery-operated products.
- Experience in electronics analog and digital design, preferably relating to audio.
- Experience in EMC correct design.
- Experience or understanding with RF.
- An interest in rugged mechanical design solutions.
To be successful, you further must have the following personal skills:
- An analytic and structured approach with a strong focus on getting things to work in real life.
- Passion for electronics and audio and be used to working in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, as it is our company language.
- Understanding Scandinavian languages is an advantage
- Be willing to travel approx. 5-10 days per year to visit colleagues, customers, and exhibitions worldwide.
How to apply
Upload your application and CV via the "Send Application" link no later than 30 November 2023.
We will review the applications continuously, and all candidates will receive a response via email.
For further information about the position, reach out to Electronics Hardware Design Manager, R&D, Alessandro De Masi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job requires physical presence at the workplace.
INVISIO encourages all relevant candidates to apply for our vacant positions. We will ensure equal opportunity for all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder