Electronics Hardware Designer at INVISIO - Hvidovre - Denmark
INVISIO A/S has within a short time become the world’s leading provider of advanced, tactical hearing protection and communication solutions used in extreme and highly demanding environments, e.g. by operatives within the Defense and Law Enforcement worldwide. The Company is in a very positive situation and again needs more employees to help develop the company further.
In this job as an HW designer you will be in an important role integrating and adopting our products to specific customer needs. This job is very much “hands on” and practical, you build your own prototypes, perform testing in bench setups and when possible, also in real life setups to ensure the best possible performance of the products. You will to a large extent be responsible for driving and executing your own projects and designs.
You will develop primarily Analogue interfacing between a lot of different communication systems and be involved from early task specification through design until implementation in production. You will be testing and verifying performance of new products designed by you or others and work closely to the production team.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies and products, be in contact with customers, and suppliers and will be responsible for closing the tasks with smart design, testing and documentation. The project will vary in size and complexity, and you will always have several parallel tasks which are in different stages of completion.
Skills and Competencies
To succeed in this job, you must have an interest in working with all stages of product development and have a practical approach to your design while keeping the end user scenario in mind. Your background is preferably a Technician with relevant experience or a Diploma/Bachelor engineer.
- Good practical abilities to assemble prototypes and to verify your own design
- Experience with test, measurement & documentation
- Experience with low power portable battery-operated products
- Experience & interest regarding Radio, Communication & Audio systems
- Experience in electronics hardware design, preferably relating to Audio
- Experience in EMC correct design or EMC testing
- You are a positive and practical person who enjoys finding solutions and seeing results.
- You take pride in being involved all the way from the drawing board and making your own prototypes up until making sure a product is easy to manufacture, have a high quality and works as intended during use in the real world.
- Have a passion for electronics and audio
- You’re independent and self-driven and take on the planning and coordination of your work, driving it from start to finish.
- You have an analytic and structured approach and focus on how to get things to work in real life environment.
- You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative and like to work in a highly dynamic and international environment.
- You can deal with several tasks simultaneously and enjoy the possibility to work on both short- and long-term projects.
- You are used to working in cross functional teams
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Are used to planning and managing own tasks
- Have excellent skills in oral and written English
- Understanding Scandinavian languages is a plus
- Used to external contact and can communicate with customers and suppliers
- Are willing to do a bit of travelling
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will significantly influence your workday and on how things are done in general.
As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to grow professionally and personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are in focus. Everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost
For further information about the position, please contact Manager, System Integration Lasse Christian Pedersen at +45 5372 7742.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby via the "Ansøg/Apply" button marked “Electronics HW Designer” as soon as possible and before June 25, 2022.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
About the company
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology, and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and sales offices in USA, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Thailand. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO).
Read more at www.invisio.com.