Electronics Engineer intern for growing, Robotic Start up!
Do you have a good technical understanding of sensors, electronics, and firmware? Are you attracted to the newest technology in robotics? Then we have the perfect internship for you right here in the Danish robotic capital Odense!
Spin Robotics is a Danish robotic startup dedicated to expanding the robotics market with end-of-arm-tooling (EOAT) for screwdriving tasks. Our end-of-arm-tools are safe alongside workers, affordable, and easy to use. You will be part of a diverse and international team of 10 dedicated employees, with the will to succeed. Our work environment is informal, and we want to make our startup journey as fun as possible. To grow our R&D team, we are looking for an intern with knowledge in sensors and sensor interfaces to develop new innovative sensor technologies for our end-of-arm tools for collaborative robots. You will be responsible for the development of the first prototype of our new sensor technology product which includes both hardware and firmware.
Preferably you are studying a BSc in Electrical - or Robotic Engineering and starts your 6. Semester in February 2021. You will be responsible for the development of sensor devices for our end-of-arm tools. To succeed, we also expect that you:
- Know how to interface low level sensors for measuring e.g., forces, torques, or temperatures accurate.
- Have knowledge in high resolution Analog-to-Digital converters.
- Have experience in designing schematics and PCB boards in Eagle or Orcad.
- Have experience in firmware development. Preferably targeting STM MCU´s.
- Have experience with C/C++ - Knowing Python is a plus but not a prerequisite.
- Enjoy being a part of a fast-growing and young robotic company.
- Can participate in scrum meetings to plan the development.
- Can document your work.
- Have good English skills.
You will work close together with our R/D team and CTO, Thomas Sølund. Your workplace will be at Niels Bohrs Allé 185, 5220 Odense SØ, close to SDU in Odense. Ideally you can start January/February 2022. We are flexible and will adjust the internship after the right candidate’s semester plan.
Wanna know more?
Feel free to contact our CTO Thomas Sølund on email@example.com or +45 5195 7100. Pls. send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – including your CV/resume & grades. Mark the email “Electronic Engineer Intern”. We will interview ongoing but will stop for further applicants on 15. of December 2021. For more information look at our website: https://spinrobotics.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.