Electronics Engineer for 3D Lab Scanner Development
R&D Scanner Development - Copenhagen, Holmens Kanal 7
3Shape has an opening in our lab scanner development team for an experienced electronics engineer.
3Shape, an industry leader in 3D scanning hardware and software products, has an opening in our lab scanner development team for an experienced electronics engineer. We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated team player educated to degree level in an Electronic Engineering or other related field or equivalent work experience in Electronic Engineering environment.
The successful applicant will work as part of a highly motivated team striving to develop new solutions in the lab scanner market segment. You will have demonstrated your electronic design and development skills with at least 6 years' experience.
We look for talented all-rounders, but you will need a solid grounding in at least the following:
- Complex high-speed digital electronic design
- Design for EMC & regulatory compliance, including test execution
- Design for manufacture Further to this, experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Analogue circuit design
- Programmable logic (CPLD/FPGA) firmware design
- Experience of interfaces such as DDR, Ethernet, LVDS, USB
- Electro-mechanics, integration & reliability
- Electronics simulation Your Role: As the team’s new electronics engineer, you will be responsible for
- Electrical circuits specifications and definition
- Schematic and PCB layout (Altium experience preferred)
- Device verification and validation testing, including EMC testing
- Depending on experience level FPGA firmware development, or in any case close cooperation with the other firmware and software developers on the team
- An opportunity to work in a highly motivated team and contribute to direct impact on product development
- An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of dental patients by developing the technology of tomorrow
- An attractive work environment with an informal atmosphere in downtown Copenhagen with colleagues from 30+ nationalities
- Competitive employment terms & benefits, and a good work-life balance
- 3Shape has a range of clubs and other social arrangements to engage in
- With 3Shape being an international workplace, English is the company language, and therefore good written and spoken English is also necessary.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.