Are you ready to use your excellent electronic skills to make complex prototypes for advanced hearing protection products?
This is your chance to become part of a great team where dedicated colleagues help each other succeed and where you will have ample opportunity to influence our prototype production as you immerse yourself in the R&D process.
Join a pioneering team of dedicated specialists
Joining our Advanced Hearing Protection department, you will be part of a small independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated software and hardware for low-power communication solutions in new products as well as optimizing existing technologies.
Focusing on advanced hearing protection products, we develop and create the best possible solutions in close collaboration with our customers. This ultimately enables them to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
“We are always striving to deliver the best possible solutions to meet the demands of our customers. We do this by listening to their needs and working together as a cross functional team to deliver on them”.
Take charge of our prototypes
You will assist in developing prototypes, cables, and other interface electronics. You will be involved in every aspect of the R&D development phase and work closely with the team’s engineers, ensuring our quality is up to scratch and the right specifications are in place. You will be making prototypes for both R&D as well as our customers, but your tasks will also include:
- Managing prototypes and ensuring the quality of our samples
- Documentation of prototypes and industrialized products
- Assisting engineers in creating electronic interfaces and developing test methodologies
- Executing tests, logging results, and reporting the outcome
- Purchasing components, keeping inventory, and acting as an interface to suppliers
- Evolve our processes and feel the entrepreneurial spirit
We are a small cross-functional team where you will immediately find that solving tasks is a joint effort. We work independently and in teams as needed, and together we navigate in a project-oriented development culture, collaborating with colleagues across GN.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in design and building of prototypes
- Experience in design for EMC requirements
- Comfortable with creating schematics and wiring diagrams
- Experience with audio electronics
- Speak and write English fluently
- Meticulous and systematic in your approach to your tasks
- Avid team player with a good sense of humor
- Maintain a positive outlook in the face of a challenge
- Focused on achieving high quality, innovative solutions
- Comfortable with shifting priorities
- Willing to challenge those around you when you see room for improvement
- Desire to learn and grow in your position
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 16 November 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Colin Argue on +45 4575 1733.
FalCom is an advanced hearing protection solution enabling special operations, military, law enforcement and security personnel to communicate in the most extreme environments – all while providing world-class hearing protection.
FalCom is built on GN’s foundation as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. The GN Group’s unique portfolio of medical, professional and consumer audio solutions – and the deep research and development expertise behind this range of products - gives our brands unprecedented advantages in the med-tech, hearables and intelligent audio field
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.