Electronic Technician - Tactical Radio Integration
Are you ready to use your excellent electronic skills to carry out testing and make complex prototypes for advanced hearing protection products?
This is your chance to become part of a great team where dedicated colleagues help each other succeed and where you will have ample opportunity to influence our prototype production as you emerge yourself in the R&D process.
Join a pioneering team of dedicated specialists
Joining our Advanced Hearing Protection department, you will be part of a small independent team of international software, hardware and mechanical engineers. We develop sophisticated software and hardware for low-power communication solutions in new products as well as optimize existing technologies.
Focusing on advanced hearing protection products, we create the best possible solutions and test our products in close collaboration with our customers. This ultimately enables them to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Take charge of our radio testing
As our new radio electronic technician, you will be responsible for our radio system testing. Doing so, you will be involved in every aspect of the R&D development phase and work closely with the team’s engineers, ensuring our quality is up to scratch and the right specifications are in place.
You will be making radio system test set-up for R&D. This includes working on radio configurations of tactical radios and inter-communication systems. Thus, you will need to carry out various radio system test in different environments. In charge from A-Z, you develop testing methods, execute tests, log test results and report your findings.
Moreover, your tasks will include:
- Microelectronic soldering tasks i.e. prototyping cables for internal and external
- Developing and making electronic interfaces as well as prototyping audio interfaces for tactical radios, Intercom Systems (ICS) etc., including diagrams
- Testing measurements and troubleshooting low-power audio communication products
- Documenting, measuring and structuring catalogue of audio interfaces for tactical radios, ICS etc.
Evolve our processes and feel the entrepreneurial spirit
We are a small cross-functional team where you will immediately find that solving tasks is a joint effort. We solve our tasks independently but help each other out when needed, and together we navigate in a project-oriented development culture, collaborating with colleagues across GN.
“It is in our DNA to challenge the status quo and transform sound experiences as we know them. And as a small independent unit, we are able to test our products with our customers, listen to their needs and execute quickly on our projects. And as we are a new team in a new market, we establish and secure best practice as we go,” says Manager Kenneth Eskling.
Meticulous electronics technician - radio systems
- You have 5+ years of experience from working as an electronics technicain or a radio specialist
- You have knowledge of EMI/RFI design and measurements
- You know military tactical radios, handheld radios and inter communication systems that includes VHF and UHF communication systems
- You have experience with audio design, measurement systems, audio interfaces or two-way radio accessories
- You speak and write English fluently
As a person, you are meticulous and systematic in your approach to your tasks as this is vital for quality of the prototypes. Also, you are an avid team player with a good sense of humor. Lastly, you are focused on achieving high quality innovative and creative solutions, and you are not afraid to challenge those around you when you see room for improvement.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 28 April 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Kenneth Eskling on +45 4575 1895.