Join our dedicated team, and become part of a company applying state-of-the-art technology to improve the lives of millions of diabetics worldwide.
At RSP Systems A/S, we are developing a non-invasive glucose meter based on Raman spectroscopy. We are striving to bring painless glucose monitoring to diabetic patients all over the world. To strengthen our development efforts, we are looking for a new colleague, who can handle the ever changing working environment, a research and development company finds itself in.
The Project Development Team works with various deadlines across different fields of expertise from optics and electronics, to mechanical and software development. As we are developing a handful of PCBs in close collaboration with design service companies and sub suppliers, we are in need of an electronic hardware specialist who is able to oversee the design process, codesign, test,validate, and ensure high quality documentation in order to reach the milestones set.
The right candidate must have a structured mind as well as insight into various aspects of electronic design, in order to successfully develop critical core components for our device, and be able to navigate through various complexities associated with developing a prototype for the Medical Device industry. If you have experience with medical devices, it’s definitely a plus. If you don’t already - you will get it.
We work in a multidisciplinary environment, meaning that you must handle input from optical development, electronics, mechanics- and industrial designers. You will be a part of the technical development team led by the project director and work closely with the Quality department, ensuring that the developed prototypes comply with various standards and regulations.
In the position you will furthermore:
- take part in designing, testing and validating PCBs and electronic components
- work with suppliers to design new systems, circuits and devices as well as develop existing technology
- write specifications and technical reports
- ensure high quality Design For Manufacturing [DFM]
- ensure that a product can be integrated and communicate with other PCBs and SOMs
- dig into the behaviour of electronic components and signal processing under different environmental circumstances
- contribute with innovative and out-of-the-box solutions
We offer an inspiring environment, where getting the job done requires not only a strong professional skill set, but also a measure of ingenuity and creativity. Our working environment is characterised by swift decisions and continuous development, and we will need you to perform the job with a high level of detail.
You could be recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree within electronics, or have several years of working experience; most importantly, is your focus on delivering results, and your ability to perform within a team.
As the position is newly created, you will be able to affect the direction of the job profile. This also means that no day of work will be the same, and that taking initiative must be a part of your personality.
The ideal candidate must meet several of the following criteria:
- Detail oriented and thorough in documenting all decisions and progress in project development
- Ability to juggle many projects at once, and be a self-starter
- Possess great interpersonal skills, working effectively and in collaboration with a diverse group
- Commitment to adopting best practices combined with an ability to evaluate problems accurately, and display sound judgment.
- Competent in design and review of electronic circuits
- Practical and hands-on approach to lab-work
Work location: This position will report to the Project Director, and is located in the Southern part of Odense, close to the freeway and public transportation.
Contact and application
For more information, please contact Stefan Banke, CTO, at 2872 1833.
Kindly send your application via the Apply link.
Deadline for applications is September 15 th , but applications are continuously reviewed.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder