Electromechanical Engineer to Operational Engineering
For the Operational Department within our Offshore Technology platform we are looking for an enthusiastic Electromechanical Engineer..
For the Operational Department within our Offshore Technology platform we are looking for an enthusiastic Electromechanical Engineer. As Electromechanical Engineer you will be supporting a variety of internal customers with technical tasks around our Direct Drive generators. This will among other things include support to Manufacturing, Procurement, Service and Project Installation while working close with our R&D teams to further optimize our products. You will be part of a multi skilled team that provides Mechanical and Electrical support and design optimisation around our DD generators.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting manufacturing for assembling and testing of DD generators
- Handling Non Conformance Reports from internal customers
- Supporting Procurement related to technical clarification and supplier qualification
- Optimizing product performance
- Support and handle cost out activities and warranty cases
- General maintenance of product and specification
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a professional engineering education e.g. Bachelor or Master in electrical engineering with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Alternatively you are a highly skilled recent graduate
- You have experience in general instrumentation of rotating equipment
- You have basic knowledge of protection concepts, the machinery directive and functional safety management (ISO 13849, IEC 61508, IEC 62061 or other related)
- Project management experience is an advantage
- Experience in the Wind Power Business is a plus
- You have a thorough and structured approach and still confident to take decisions in short period, based on facts with a pragmatic approach without compromising the quality requirements
- You are an independent and proactive self-starter and persistent in reaching your goals
- You strive in a cross-functional, international setting and understand team dynamics
- You possess good English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Jesper Hammelsvang via phone +45 3037 5820
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder