Electrolyser Specialist for renewable hydrogen and P2X projects
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in delivering on Europe’s fastest growing energy company’s ambition to create a business within renewable hydrogen
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in developing and executing projects involving installation of water electrolysis, integrated into our customers’ production facilities. You’ll be a key subject matter expert on electrolysers in our hydrogen projects from project development through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, commissioning, and operations. You’ll be working on several projects in different stages of maturity.
Welcome to Hydrogen
You’ll be part of Asset Projects & Technology where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved in an increasing number of hydrogen projects across our portfolio of projects. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. Each team member plays multiple roles – with value creation as the common objective. We’re developing projects and not products. We specify the electrolyser systems which will be supplied by the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), which we are in close cooperation with.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further building our core knowledge within electrolyser technology, following the electrolyser market, and specifying and selecting the right technology for our portfolio of hydrogen projects
- defining and evaluating electrolyser systems, including BoP (balance of plant) specifications
- defining performance and guarantee parameters for electrolysers and verification during commissioning
- monitoring, analysing, and optimising electrolyser performance during operation
- being subject matter expert within electrolyser plants in projects during all project phases
- working on early-stage electrolyser technologies in the market.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree in engineering or have other relevant education
- have in-depth technical knowledge of electrolysis technology
- have practical experience with operation of demonstration and/or commissioning of electrolyser plants
- communicate convincingly with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- have full professional proficiency in English, both in writing and orally.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Nykjær, Lead HR Business Partner, on 4599554937 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll support the hydrogen growth in the key markets in predominantly North-West Europe and the British Islands.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.