For our Component Test Team in Technology, which is located at our global head office in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for an experienced electrical engineer for technical project management. The Component Test Team has the overall responsibility for cross-functional projects within testing and is closely linked to other Technology development departments. As a Test Project Manager you will become part of a team of experienced Project Managers and Designers and you will report to the Head of Component Test.
What are my responsibilities?
As an Electrical Test Project Manager you will work with cross-functional projects and you will be the link between the test department and internal and external stakeholders. Interactions can be related to either commercial or technical aspects of projects. More specifically, your areas of responsibility will among others cover:
- Planning and executing test projects according to the agreed deliverables
- Proactively managing all internal and external project stakeholders
- Documenting and reporting on the project status
- Motivating and supporting the project team members
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a strong electrical background within High Power electrical engineering, as B.Sc. or higher education, combined with a broad technical understanding in the areas of mechanical and electrical Engineering and proven project management experience
- You have gained experience with project management methods from a practical and theoretical point of view. You might be certified in Project Management
- You are pro-active and result-oriented
- You possess a strong drive and ache to deliver on time
- You possess the ability to build up a substantial personal network and have a systematical approach to solving your tasks
- You can handle pressure and a fast paced, international organization, still keeping the overview
- You have excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder