It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Ensures and improves the supplier quality in the assigned area of dedicated business (products and services). Implements SQM requirements regarding preventive actions, technical specifications and qualification of suppliers. Acts as SQM contact in cross-functional teams.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
The Supplier Quality - Electrical department has the overall responsibility for qualifying new Parts and securing that all qualified parts consistently meet Siemens Gamesa’s system and product requirements as well as corporate responsibilities.
Aiming to strengthen our team we are looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer to drive our supplier Part qualification activities, manage performance and continuously improve our supplier base.
How to contribute to our vision
As an Electrical Supplier Quality Engineer you will:
- Drive the qualification and re-qualification of new and current Parts, in accordance with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy internal procedures.
- Be primarily responsible for performing supplier Product and Process qualification through PPAP (APQP) approach.
- Investigate, analyse and correct quality discrepancies in relation to products and quality at supplier, including Non-Conformances (NCR) handling and 8D set up.
- Ensure that the product and process quality of suppliers is compliant with Siemens Gamesa Renewables’ requirements.
- Initiate and implement strategies to enable the development of suppliers, improving their competences and overall quality performance.
- Participate in interdisciplinary and cross-functional workgroups as Supplier Quality representative. (E.g. Commodity team meetings, Product Development reviews, Factory Quality reviews, Project/Service forums).
- Support the cross-regional alignment by regularly sharing lessons learned across the different regional teams.
- Facilitate Process audits at suppliers.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We also imagine you to have:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering is preferred/Electronics Engineering) or an equivalent professional background, combined with a minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience within supplier quality from an international company.
- Product and Process auditing experience is mandatory. Candidates with sound APQP4WIND-PPAP knowledge will be preferred.
- Management system auditing experience with IMS(9001/14001/45001) or similar will be preferred.
- Furthermore, certification in Six Sigma, Lean and VDA 6.3 is an advantage.
- Previous quality related experience with Electrical components (examples: Cables(LV/MV/HV), Bus bars,Bus ducts,Other Electricals(Yaw motor, Sensors and Detectors,Lightings9Aviation/Navigation)) and good knowledge of the manufacturing/ assembly related processes
- A technical background and able to understand drawings and specifications as well related EN/ISO/IEC standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and are capable of interfacing with numerous parties at all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English (both orally and written) and IT skills, including SAP, MS office applications, etc.
Please note that you should expect approx. 40-90 travel days per year.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Valmuragan Vaithilingam via phone +919384093148.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the "Ansøg" button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.