Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Component Test Team in Technology, which is located at our global head office in Brande, Denmark, we are looking for an experienced electrical engineer for technical project engineering with experience within converter technology.
Within Siemens Gamesa we are facing some extremely fascinating test projects for our future turbine upgrades. Some of these test projects will be among the largest of its kind in the world.
If this sound interesting, you should consider this position.
The Component Test Team has the overall responsibility of cross-functional projects within testing and is closely linked to other Technology development departments. As a technical engineering specialist, you will become part of a team of experienced project managers and designers and you will report to the Head of Component Test.
How to contribute to our vision
As an electrical engineering specialist, you will work with cross-functional projects and you will be the link between the test department and internal and external stakeholders. Interactions can be related to either technical or commercial aspects of our projects. More specifically, your areas of responsibility will among others cover:
- Work as a specialist within converter technology
- Act as sparring for all our internal and external stakeholders
- Be our technical lead on converter technology
- Make sure you are up to date on the latest development within converter technology and converter test strategy
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
- You have a strong electrical background within High Power electrical engineering, as B.Sc. or higher education, combined with a broad technical understanding in the areas of mechanical and electrical engineering and if possible, project management experience
- You have proven work experience with converter technology
- You are pro-active and result-oriented
- You possess a strong drive and ache to deliver on time
- You possess the ability to build up a substantial personal network and have a systematical approach to solving your tasks
- You can handle pressure and a fast paced, international organization, keeping the overview
- You have excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jesper Staun via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark