Electrical Site Engineer
We are looking for a talented electrical engineer with minimum 4 years of experience to join our successful buildings team in Copenhagen
Electrical Site Engineer for our buildings team in Copenhagen
We are looking for a talented electrical engineer with minimum 4 years of experience to join our successful buildings team in Copenhagen, with great opportunities for personal career development.
Based in Jutland, you will be working with Arup’s international team based Copenhagen as well as with other team members form our international offices, on the following activities:
- Leading site observation for the Electrical discipline and contributing to the overall Arup site presence in implementing the Arup design for a multi-disciplinary, highly technical building project.
- Working in close partnership with other Arup colleagues including the designers for the project.
- Working to coordinate with the site contracting team to implement a cost effective, timely installation that meets all the local regulatory requirements.
- Site presence will be full time with the exception of predetermined meetings in Copenhagen or other Arup offices as required.
Your technical and personal competences
We are looking for talented engineers, who are team players and enjoy working in a vibrant international environment on high profile projects. You are keen on taking on the responsibility for delivering our projects, and you meet the following requirements:
- Are an Electrical engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience with building projects (design and/or site experience)
- Have Danish design experience and are familiar with Danish regulations
- Are able to speak, write, and work in fluent English and Danish
- Work closely with persons inside and outside your organization to complete a project
- Demonstrate good planning and organizational and time management skills
- Work independently and can effectively manage your own projects
- Preferably have experience with Industrial or Data Center projects.
Arup as a workplace
Arup is an independent firm of engineers, consultants, designers, planners and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
Founded in 1946, Arup is the creative force behind many of the world’s most prominent projects such as the Sydney Opera House, the Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing, the Øresund Bridge, and many key sporting venues at the London Olympics.
Arup´s Danish office opened in 2012, working on the Cityringen Metro in Copenhagen. It is a growing office of 50 staff, a mix of both Danish and other nationalities, working on many exciting projects across Scandinavia and internationally.
The Danish Group offers Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing, Bridge, Geotechnical, Project Management, Highways, Rail, Tunnels and CAD/BIM services, both in Infrastructure and Building projects.
Our strength is the technical excellence we deliver to our clients, and we are committed to staying on the forefront through the development of our staff. Together with you, we will set a clear career path, ensuring that you develop your skills and we together stay a market leader.
If you want to apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to our HR Officer Gracia Saenz via the application form below and include in the subject: Application- Site Engineer - Your Name or apply through the online application form.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder