Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the Project Management function and provide leadership and project management to our asset projects.
Welcome to Electrical Project Management
You’ll be part of Electrical Project Management where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver against our business case targets for the electrical package, while safeguarding the reliability, operability, and performance of the electrical transmission system. Electrical Project Management comprises more than 50 project managers working across markets and time zones globally, at each stage of the projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with Market- and Project Development to manage scope, costs, schedule, requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks
- leading the design of the complete electrical transmission system, considering the full lifetime of the asset with focus on reliability, availability, and optimisation of capacity
- managing, planning, and coordinating development initiatives in the electrical packages to address challenges connecting our wind farms into the transmission grid
- developing main drivers for electrical system inputs to the business case and ensuring optimisation of the complete system design and construction schedule
- working with our Product Line, to leverage our supply chain to strike the optimal balance between cost and quality of the package.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent work experience
- have project Management competences equivalent to IPMA level A/B and/or PMI PMP
- have strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills as well as a commercial understanding and awareness
- have a passion for leadership and for creating a strong and inclusive workforce where employees thrive and receive support to develop their talent
- are fluent in English, both written and oral.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Hostrup, Senior Manager, on +4599556270 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.