Electrical Lead Engineer MV/HV
In Siemens Gamesa we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, curious, initiating and innovative employees with strong professional competencies...
In Siemens Gamesa we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, curious, initiating and innovative employees with strong professional competencies, who want to make a difference for the environment and the world we live in.
Do you want to join?
For our Sales & Projects Electrical Engineering department we are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer, who will be a key player in our activities within design and configuration of MV/HV switchgears and related solutions, accessories, interfaces, supplier handling and specification of QA and test methods. You will also play a role in activities related to offshore substations and array cable systems.
The department provides complete engineering packages within the design of the electrical interface between turbine and grid, relay protection systems and configuration of various electrical systems in the turbine and the foundation.
You will be responsible for design and configuration of MV/HV switchgears, cable systems and related equipment for offshore wind applications. This also includes design responsibility for documentation, installation and commissioning and you thereby follow the solutions all the way from contact signature to final handover to our customers. Your solutions are characterized by an end-to-end thinking, a safety mindset and you know what it takes to make things work in the field.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design, configuration and test of MV/HV switchgears incl. multifunction relays
- Providing specialized technical support and troubleshooting in relation to MV/HV equipment in wind turbines
- Creating technical project documentation within your area of responsibility
- Identifying, understanding and managing interfaces and risks
- Providing complete technical material for tender processes followed by evaluation of technical offers from subcontractors and participation in technical negotiations
- Specification of handling and installation concepts for equipment
- Continuous development and improvement of processes, documentation and methods required to ensure efficient and best practice design of MV/HV systems and interfaces
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a B.Sc.EE or M.Sc.EE (power systems) or similar education
- Minimum 3 years of solid high voltage system design experience from one or more of the following areas: Wind farm business, power plant, grid operator, manufacturing or consultancy business
- Ideally, you have experience from large scale international offshore wind projects
- You possess strong analytical skills within the electro technical area
- You communicate fluently in English both orally and in writing
- Your personality is characterized as positive, open minded and self-driven enabling you to work with colleagues from multiple cultures in a large international organization
- Most of all, you love the fun and challenges by building the largest wind farms in the world
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Carsten Christiansen via phone: +45 3037 6951.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder