Join us and become Electrical Engineering Manager in Substation Electrical & Commissioning Management, which is responsible for the electrical design, installations and commissioning management of electrical installations. The team consists of ten committed colleagues, and each employee works in their own project as technical project/scope manager. Here they each manage a team of electrical engineers to ensure our subcontractors meet our requirements for the design of LV&U/MV/HV components and SCADA for an offshore substation.
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a truly dedicated team that gets to design and construct offshore substations for wind farms that deliver green energy to many countries all over the world.
Your key tasks will be to
- coordinate tasks between project participants and suppliers within the electrical and utility field
- be accountable for the electrical design and installation in a project as well as prepare technical requirements with your team
- coordinate and manage specialists in a project
- follow up on time schedules, progress and results from consultants and contractors
- participate in project team meetings and clarification and negotiation meetings with contractors.
Your competences include that you
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering and are interested in working with electrical design for offshore substations
- have professional knowledge based on extensive relevant technical project management experience as well as commercial experience and, preferably, experience with PMI terms
- have knowledge of electrical power transmission systems, preferably combined with offshore experience
- speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 July 2020, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Jannick Elmbæk Olsen, Senior Manager of Offshore Electrical Engineering Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 51 48, if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work. Since Ørsted is going global and some of our activities will be outside Europe, you’ll also have the opportunity to do an expatriation with a duration of 2 years.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,700 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.