Would you like to support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you manage the LV system design of an offshore substation? Then this is your opportunity for an exciting career within our Offshore Wind Projects.
At Semco Maritime, you will be part of an evolving and dynamic working culture. Add to this a challenging and exciting workday where results are created together based on a high level of professionalism and dedication. We win as a team!
Semco Maritime is an attractive workplace with an informal environment based on a high degree of freedom and trust, as we believe this better unleashes high performance.
‘You will be a vital part of our technical team, where you will have the ability to influence and innovate our current design whilst being part of developing our future competitive solutions for Offshore Substations. You will be working closely with your main stakeholders in HV, SCADA and Mechanical systems, to ensure we create a solution that makes a difference for the customer. I am proud of the contribution we make to build a better world delivering green energy to shore.” says Andreas Kjærnø, Manager LV Power systems, Offshore Wind.
Areas of responsibility
You will join our technical LV team located in our Offshore Wind Business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe, Our Offshore Wind markets include Europe, Taiwan and the USA, which means that you can expect to be involved in projects worldwide.
You may choose between working from our Ballerup office in the greater Copenhagen area or from our head office in Esbjerg, whatever is the most convenient location for you.
The job will involve some travelling.
You will be part of the value chain, interfacing with multiple disciplines and working on technical solutions ranging from project development to supporting design and development execution throughout all phases of the projects.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage design and dimensioning of LV Power systems including switchboards, UPS/DC systems, Lighting, Earthing/Bonding, Heat Tracing and Cableways from early start throughout construction.
- Responsible for following up on subcontractors on their designs and participate in FAT/SAT tests worldwide.
- Through interactions with customers and your team, you can create technical descriptions and proposals that meet the expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring technical requirements and load inputs from internal and external stakeholder within deadlines.
- Be part of our tender process where we quote and bid for new projects, where you - with support from our internal tender team - will be responsible for input from LV systems (calculation of price and hours).
You have a degree in AP Graduates in Service Engineering or a Bachelor Engineering within electrical power.
You have insight and experience with LV power installations and are familiar industry design standards. It is a bonus if you have experience within the offshore industry.
You have high standards and are eager for sharing your knowledge with the project team and department.
We expect you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please do not hesitate to contact Simon Barclay, HR Business Partner, at +45 5056 5192 or Andreas Kjærnø, Manager, LV Power systems, Offshore Wind +45 5077 2541 if you have any further questions.
We will interview on an ongoing basis so we look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as quickly as possible. Any application or contact to us will be handled confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.