Electrical Engineer Intern
Are you looking for a chance to combine your studies with a hands-on learning opportunity? Are you passionate about developing concepts within robotics and automation solutions?
If so, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship and become part of AP Innovation and Development in Technology Innovation, Product Supply. In Technology Innovation we believe that by thinking differently and applying new technologies, we can make a difference for our manufacturing sites and in the end our patients. Join us!
Your overall objective is to assist in the development and design of automation robots to optimise our production. Your daily tasks will be very varied and include:
- Idea generation and design of automation/robotics solutions
- Testing and coordination
- Support projects as well as coordinate and manage projects together with the team
- Internship period: 6 months
- Start: August/September 2023.
- Working hours: Flexible, minimum 30 hours per week
- Internships are renumerated if your educational track allows
- A Danish full-time work permit is required
At Novo Nordisk, we share a passion for changing patients’ lives, and we are always looking for talented individuals who want to join us in this effort. We provide exciting learning opportunities for students who bring new ways of thinking to our company.
You are currently studying within the field of Electrical Engineering, Autonomous Systems, or similar.
- Passionate about developing new solutions while self-driven and meticulous
- A team player who is outgoing and eager to search for opportunities
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- An analytical and innovative mindset with an interest in complex technical problems
- Knowledge of CAD systems like SolidWorks, AutoDesk Inventor, Catia, and/or Creo
- Understanding of electrical systems and basic understanding of PLC programming
Knowledge of aseptic production and GMP is an advantage but not a requirement.
About the department
You will be a part of AP Innovation and Development in Injectable Finished Products, Product Supply. The working place will be both at our test factory in Kalundborg as well as our global specialist center in Bagsværd. The team's mission is to minimise or eliminate human interaction with our injectable products through optimisation, robotics, and automation. You will work together with academics, technicians, and external development partners covering a wide range of disciplines. We guarantee that you will be exposed to exciting challenges and development opportunities. We are also focusing on a very strong and comprehensive onboarding. Our team is known for being very inclusive and open to helping each other whenever needed.
For further information about the position please contact Hiring Manager Mie Bach-Pedersen directly at +45 34 48 11 52.
11 June 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. Please refrain from adding a photo to your CV to ensure fair and efficient processing.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.