For our Operational Engineering team (OEN) within Offshore Technology Direct Drive platform we are looking for an ambitious Electrical Engineer. The OEN team delivers all relevant engineering competences to support sourcing of components and manufacturing of our direct drive offshore wind turbines. As part hereof constant improvement of our products and specification is central. In parallel OEN proactively work on improving the performance of our turbines
What are my responsibilities?
As an electrical engineer in this team, you will hold a broad electrical design responsibility working across different departments with many stakeholders. Technical area includes among other cables, sensors, motors and panels. It will be your responsibility to execute design changes from request to implementation in production. In solving tasks, you will be coordinating tasks with colleagues in Denmark and India. You will be in charge of design, validation, case handling of tasks and retrofit solutions.
Other tasks will be:
- Case handling of error corrections, design improvements and retrofits.
- Test and validation of developed solutions
- Coordination of task with our design office based in India as well as with external vendors
- Concept development and aligning solution with different stakeholders.
- Incorporate health and safety aspects into solutions.
- Provide high quality documentation on components and systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You probably hold a Bachelor degree as Electrical Engineer, or similar and maybe some experience with craftsmanship
- Preferably, you have some years of practical experience with electrical design and production internally as well as through vendors. However, we are also interested in candidates who have graduated from their education recently
- You have a broad electrical understanding and motivation for working in a R&D and SCM environment
- Experience with Team Center will be an advantage
- You have a proven ability to manage a large amount of tasks simultaneous while dealing with many different stakeholders
- You are capable of and motivated by creating results though team work as well as independently
- You thrive in an international and dynamic work environment and have the ability to cooperate efficiently across multiple professional disciplines
- You possess strong analytical and outstanding communication skills and are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
Apply online in English by clicking the link "Ansøg". If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Rasmus Videler Andersen via mail Rasmus.Andersen@siemensgamesa.com
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.