Electrical Engineer - Grounding Solution Owner
About the Position
For our R&D Department in the Electrical area we are looking for a skilled Grounding Lead Engineer to take full responsibility for the grounding system and documentation of our new wind turbine designs. You will act as system owner and consultant and handle our grounding designs throughout the entire wind turbine. The tasks will be various and contain all elements from the Grounding domain including grounding of active, passive and structural parts as well as all ESD related issues. As Grounding System Lead Engineer/owner you will support the development projects in all phases of the development cycle. This covers the overall strategy for Grounding, as well as solving detailed design challenges to reach the optimal solution where many stakeholders from the whole R&D Department are included. You will be the main contact person for all mechanical and electrical design teams as well as securing compliance with all safety requirements and secure delivery of the required documentation packages for certification bodies, customers, approval authorities etc.
What are my responsibilities?
- Secure Grounding compliant design of all parts of the turbine
- Full ownership of the design of the Grounding System and required documentation
- Specify tests within design verification, production and service of wind turbines
- Validate tests and setup the key pass criteria’s
- Driving technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Ensuring time and quality in the deliveries to our development projects
- Task coordination and priorities, as well as task execution of key tasks
- Continued development of the design process, design guidelines and design rules
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an education within electrical engineering or as certified electrician and minimum 3 years of experience within machine design or support
- You are a skilled design engineer with deep technical understanding of IEC 61204-1 and other relevant standards
- You have an overall electrical understanding including knowledge and experience within electrical design is required. Wind turbine knowledge is an advantage
- You are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- You are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- You have excellent collaboration skills, strong in communication and can interface with numerous parties
- You possess fluency in spoken and written English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Mogens Lau via phone +45 3037 6816
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.