Electrical Designer to Develop Tomorrow’s Green Electrolyser Technology
Green Hydrogen Systems A/S (GHS) is ready to take a position as one of the world’s leaders in developing and producing electrolysis plants that use electricity from renewable energy
Green Hydrogen Systems A/S (GHS) is ready to take a position as one of the world’s leaders in developing and producing electrolysis plants that use electricity from renewable energy and water to produce green hydrogen. The GHS modular solutions will help accelerate the market for hydrogen plants to ensure optimal utilization of renewable energy. The global market for electrolysers is significant and is growing rapidly. We are in the process of commercialising our 2nd generation electrolysers, and the vision is that with modular solutions, we will help accelerate the market for hydrogen plants that can ensure optimal utilisation of renewable energy.
With solid owners and close collaboration with major Danish and foreign partners in the energy market, the foundation is in place. We are now looking for electrical designers with experience in power electronics and electricity systems, who has the ability and desire to participate in the further development of our advanced electrolysis technology. Modern Electrolysers are PLC-controlled process systems operating e.g., pumps, valves and sensors to produce green hydrogen in complex processes.
In this job you will be part of a group of highly skilled experts that focus on new innovations in electrolysers in the company’s R&D development department. The R&D department deliver solutions to our production facility just next door to our office. The team you will join is responsible for development of electrical concepts throughout our portfolio of electrolysers. Together with your colleagues you will participate in R&D-projects and retrofit tasks for costumers.
Your main tasks will be:
- Design of electrical cabinets and development of documentation for production.
- Dimension of cable layout and earthing systems.
- Link between R&D development and Production.
- Implement and document changes in Production.
- Prepare final electrical documentation and update BOM’s.
Qualifications and experience
- Service Engineer, Electrician or similar practical experience with design of electrical cabinets.
- Practical experience with PC Schematic.
- Practical experience with production of electrical cabinets.
- Practical experience with power distribution systems.
- Knowledge of standards such as electrical standards, machine safety and design for ATEX.
- English skills are mandatory both written and spoken as we are a global team.
Moreover, you may have
- Electrical Engineer BEng,
- Experience with Renewable Energy.
- Experience with starting up production of prototypes.
Focus on development and collaboration
As an employee at Green Hydrogen Systems, you get a unique opportunity to help make your mark on a company that is advancing within one of the key technologies for optimal renewable energy utilization. You will be one of the key people in an innovative company, where the focus lies on development, innovation, and collaboration.
You will be employed at our HQ in Kolding and offered a salary that is according to the nature of the position, requirements, and background. Pension scheme and health insurance are also part of the salary package.
Please note that we process the application field on an ongoing basis.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Electrical Manager Søren Sønderbo Andersen on tel.: +45 4414 1289
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.