Electrical Design Engineers
Do you want to join a highly dedicated and professional team of electrical design engineers developing the worlds greatest offshore wind turbine?
Electrical Design Engineers
Do you want to join a highly dedicated and professional team of electrical design engineers developing the worlds greatest offshore wind turbine? Do you want to make offshore wind even more competitive leading to the lowest LCoE in the industry? Are you a result oriented design engineer with experience within design of electrical control panels, cables and control system? Do you want to make a significant difference for the generations to come?
For our next generation offshore turbine platform, we are looking for the best design engineers to take on the task of developing a new ground breaking control system to our new large offshore wind turbine. We are looking for the very skilled and systematic Electrical Design Engineer to develop the HW solutions for the Siemens Wind Power turbines. We are driving development of different electrical components and solutions including definition of product structure, bill of materials, design and development strategies, re-use of components etc. In addition we are participating in the build and refinement of complete wind turbine prototypes including mechanical and electrical integration of our components and solutions. After successful prototype build and erection we are supporting our supply-chain in securing a smooth transfer from prototype to production line.
What are my responsibilities?
- Working on electrical design of control panels, cables and power converters
- Participating in design, prototyping and production follow-up to support deployment into SCM
- Updating documentation in our Engineering Change Management system
- Design and implementation of cables and components in our wind turbines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an educational background as an electrical engineer, Bachelor of Technology, Management and Marine Engineering or similar
- You are systematic, analytical and detail-oriented
- You are be able to handle many tasks at the same time and communicate with different stakeholders from production, design, engineering, prototype build etc.
- You are committed to your tasks and are able drive them and to see them through/complete them
- You are curious, out-going and interested in seeing what happens during prototype build and assembly and optimizing the design together with the production
- You have knowledge about electrical design tools, e.g. Caddy
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job by clicking on "Apply". Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder