Electrical Asset Integrity Specialist for high and medium voltage systems on our offshore wind power sites
Would you like to shape the technical integrity of HV/MV components in our substations?
Join us and become Electrical Asset Integrity Specialist in Technical Integrity Management where you’ll be responsible for the overall handling of all our Group’s electrical wind farm assets in operation. The HV/MV area includes various types of transformers, relays, reactors and switchgears in offshore and onshore substations. You’ll be part of a team focusing on evaluating the technical risks and establishing the preventive and corrective maintenance to be performed on all our sites.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage technical integrity issues and small projects within the transmission asset and HV/MV systems
- drive changes in maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the operational asset
- provide technical specialist knowledge to our operational sites in Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific
- participate in warranty cases as technical expert.
Your competences include that you
- have a degree in electrical engineering, a bachelor’s degree in Technology Management and Marine Engineering (maskinmester) or a similar educational background combined with work experience within HV components
- have experience within offshore and onshore substations, preferably in the wind power industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- possess a high drive and are eager to learn
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore, you have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and are good at handling interfaces and collaborating across cultures and functions. You’re a team player who enjoys sharing your knowledge and achieving results together with your colleagues in the project group, the department and across the organisation.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 March 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henriette Molberg Knutzen, Head of Electrical HV/LV, on telephone +45 9955 9150 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in the EU and potentially the US and Asia-Pacific in connection with your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.