EEABP - Electronics Production Controller
Are you interested in coordinating quality activities, communicating with suppliers and stakeholders, and are you able to convert business data into commercial improvements?
Are you interested in coordinating quality activities, communicating with suppliers and stakeholders, and are you able to convert business data into commercial improvements? Would you like to take products from prototype to market? Then continue reading! We are looking for a Production Controller for our Automation Electronics Production Engineering department.
What am I going to do?
Your focus areas are to work with the production documentation, statistical analysis, continuous quality improvements against all relevant standards, maturing electronic products and have the daily dialog with our global suppliers. You will be an integral part of the automation department using non-conformance and production data to find opportunities for growth and improvement, to keep driving the business and supply chain forward.
In this position, you will be working closely with cross-organizational teams in sourcing, supply chain, engineering and R&D. The Production Engineering Department consist of group dedicated professional colleagues where you will have the opportunity to make your own mark on the function and position.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Coordinating product development and commercial releases
- Forecasting global demand and ensure that the supply chain can meet the expectations.
- Communicating with suppliers and customers globally
- Maturing product documentation and provide feedback to the R&D department with ideas for further improvements
- Activity driving quality improvements of the proprietary and 3rd party electronic product portfolio and supply chain to create growth and optimizations
- Correlate data from various inputs to identify design and production related issues
- Deliver data to support the forecasting processes
As we are responsible for handling the global automation production portfolio in relation to enabling suppliers to produce, some travel activity to manufacturers and customers in and outside Denmark may be required.
Who am I?
We are looking for a candidate who can bring electronic products from prototypes to matured localized volume production primarily in Asia. You are structured and diligent in everything that you do, also when things move fast and you sometimes have to meet short deadlines. You also know how to use data and supplier feedback to establish mitigation activities and drive improvement initiatives.
As an Electronics Production Controller:
- Hold an engineering degree in electronics, analytics, data science, electronics production or similar
- Have experience with or interest in electronics volume production – PCB and PCBA
- Have experience with or interest in learning LEAN, IPC-standards, SixSigma
- Preferably some experience from an industrial electronics business and / or similar in a large industrial company with global activities
- Have experience with spreadsheets and databases
- Understand data analysis
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Preferably have product and business development experience
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written
How is my new team?
Our automation department is a key business area for delivering future clean energy to the global fleet of merchant vessels. We have an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN Energy Solutions, you will be servicing international customers and suppliers mainly within the marine and electronics industry where it is important to build up long-term personal relations based on trust.
You will be joining a team of skilled and dedicated people working in an international environment. We have a professional approach to our work, while having a humorous and positive environment in the team.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use in ships and in power plants across the globe. Under the motto "Future in The Making", MAN Energy Solutions make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral global economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 21st of October 2022.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of Automation Quality and Electronics Production Engineering, Lars Fox by phone on +45 33 85 29 19.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder