Do you have strong IT skills combined with an analytic and business oriented mindset? Do you have a strong drive? Then you might be our new E-commerce Project Manager.
MAN PrimeServ is looking for a driven and analytical E-commerce Project Manager with strong IT skills and a business-oriented mindset to support our aftermarket digitalization projects. We prefer that the right candidate has an educational background as e.g. Engineering, Cand.Merc., Cand.Oecon or similar and couple of years professional experience from a similar function.
You will be a part of a master data team of four employees within the department of Finance & Strategy and will play a vital role in driving the digitalization of the aftermarket business required for obtaining our ambitious strategic business and e-commerce targets. The projects typically involve establishing new e-commerce solutions, and performance improvement of existing e-channels. The position will operate in close collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders involved in our e-commerce projects, such as our Sales Department, IT department, and external customers. It acts as a driver of e-commerce projects and has the commitment to keep up the momentum and completing projects.
MAN PrimeServ is a part of a large organization and it is therefore an advantage if you feel at home in an organization with different interests and stakeholders. At the same time, you have strong people skills and you understand that it takes commitment and drive to create results.
As E-commerce Project Manager, your main focus is to…
- Manage e-commerce projects across the organization
- Drive digitalization initiatives within the organization
- Develop and optimize our e-commerce channels
- Contribute to optimization of e-commerce processes
- Error handling and maintenance in existing e-commerce channels
- Facilitate workshops
- Ad hoc tasks and analyses.
- Preferably relevant master degree; e.g. Engineer, Cand.Merc., Cand.Oecon or similar
- Experience from e-commerce projects and project management
- Strong drive, self-driven with a proactive initiative-taking approach
- Understand data structures and strong IT skills, preferable in SAP and SQL
- Entrepreneurial and attitude mindset to problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Highly evolved analytical skills
- Ability to identify and frame improvements in data and processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferable Danish
MAN Energy Solutions of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 28. February 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Master Data Manager Henrik Nilsson by phone on +45 3385 1721 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.