Would you like to build the platforms and very foundation of GN’s intelligent audio solutions? And are embedded systems and platform architecture your areas of expertise?
Then join us and become a key player in supporting the development and maintenance of our DSP platforms.
Welcome to GN - we know sound
Our Audio Engineering department, which is part of R&D, consists of approx. 40 international colleagues, most of us residing at the GN HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, the rest in China. Together, we develop state-of-the-art DSP solutions for Bluetooth, USB and DECT headsets and speakerphones and are responsible for the sound of all GN Audio products - and we need your skills to develop and maintain the target DSP platform.
You develop our DSP platform
As part of an agile team, you will be working with 5 other DSP specialists on developing and maintaining our target DSP frameworks. During your first year here, you will focus on the target platform for our Bluetooth solutions.
- Be developing and maintaining target DSP frameworks together with a small team
- Work with command line compilers and develop GNU Make systems
- Implement DSP modules in the target platform, primarily in C
- Develop and maintain test system frameworks
DSP SW engineer interested in audio
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- You have 3+ years of experience developing embedded systems
- You have knowledge of DSP processor architectures and performance parameters as well as fixed-point and floating-point signal processing
- You have strong skills with command line compilers and developing GNU Make systems, programming with C
- You have experience with scripting languages such as Python
- You have an interest in audio quality and are familiar with embedded audio interfaces, Assembly and MATLAB
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than June 4, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact manager Bjarke Heesche on +45 2051 3768.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.