We inspire innovation
Join GN Hearing at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark. More than 8% of our revenue goes into research and development – enabling us to create intelligent audio solutions that transform the lives of people with hearing challenges.
Joining our Algorithm Development team of 10 ambitious developers, you become part of a social group of colleagues who often go for social activities together. Moreover, you can look forward to collaborating and sharing knowledge with our sister team in the Netherlands.
Create advanced embedded software platforms
As a DSP Software Developer, you will develop algorithms for our unique hearing aids. You will do so as part of sound software Scrum teams interfacing with researchers, audiologists and electro-acoustic colleagues. And your biggest challenge will be to understand the theory behind advanced algorithms and apply this knowledge in a successful implementation on product HW providing the end users with the benefits they need.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and implement new algorithms as well as refine existing ones
- Develop, adapt and optimize these algorithms to fit our DSP platform constrained by MIPS, memory and power consumption
- Be responsible for automated test of your own and your team deliveries to ensure high quality
- Investigate and fix defects found in our platform
- Contribute to planning, demoing and retrospectives across the development teams to facilitate collaboration on common solutions
Electrical engineer interested in signal processing and embedded software
We are looking for junior and senior DSP Software Developers. We imagine that you:
- Have an MSc in electrical engineering or similar
- Have experience with signal processing, fixed-point and floating-point DSP programming – or have had these areas as focal points during your studies
- Have experience with algorithm simulations in MATLAB, low-level C and assembler implementation and are confident with version control, issue tracking and software design
- Are motivated by agile and lean software development principles
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than July 8rd, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Casper Troelsen on +45 4575 1633.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.