Want to develop the IoT and smart homes of the future?
Join us to:
- Work with talented and dedicated colleagues in a solid, dynamic and highly innovative technology company at the forefront of the rapidly growing IoT market
- Contribute to an open standard protocol with world-wide reach
- Join a development environment using GCC, Git and Jira
“As a DSP software engineer at Sigma Designs, you join an international frontrunner in IoT and home automation. Contributing to our Z-Wave™ system, you will be a driving force in the creation of innovative open standard solutions that reach more than 50 million people,” says Z-Wave Software Manager, Jørgen Franck.
Sigma Designs in Denmark develops innovative software and hardware for wireless home control and the IoT industry. Our patented Z-Wave technology platform consists of an open standard short-range data communications protocol as well as state-of-the-art Single Chips. The Z-Wave ecosystem includes more than 2100 certified interoperable devices and 600+ member companies make up the Z-Wave Alliance.
Break the boundaries of home automation
”You get to tailor our chips 100% for home automation, creating solutions that are optimal in terms of both cost and protocol and building on our existing, tried-and-tested system. We combine experience with the curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit that give us the creative capacity for ongoing innovation,” says Jørgen Franck.
Connect units through DSP’s
As a DSP embedded software engineer, you will be working on our in-house developed series of Z-Wave SoC's that hosts CPU's ranging from custom build DSP's to ARM Cortex M3. Focusing on implementing power optimal firmware for the custom-built DSP's, you will:
- Contribute to the design, implementation and test of new Z-Wave protocol functionalities
- Collaborate with a team of ASIC designers for developing future Z-Wave SoC's
Are you a DSP embedded programming pro?
We are looking for a new colleague with a curious nature and a knack for innovation. Needless to say, you are ignited by the idea of smart homes and the Internet of Things, and embedded programming and gadgets get your heart racing. As the robustness and reliability of our systems are paramount, you will need to appreciate virtualization systems and automated test systems as much as we do.
In addition, you bring:
- A relevant technical degree, e.g. an M.Sc. in IT or engineering
- A strong analytical background with a flair for mathematics
- Experience in design, implementation, test and documentation
- Extensive experience in C programming and familiarity with communication technologies
- An interest in security protocols
Want to join us?
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jørgen Franck, Z-Wave Software Manager: +45 21218680 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your CV and your application marked “DSP Embedded Software Engineer” via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder