Dirac is here to change the world of sound. As an embedded DSP audio software developer at Dirac, Ballerup/Copenhagen, you will be working with state-of-the-art audio technologies in a dynamic and international environment. Ready to take the next step within embedded C, audio and DSP? Do not hesitate to send in your application, and become a part of this world-renowned company!
About the role
Audio performance is becoming increasingly prominent in consumer devices, and increasingly defined by software rather than hardware. Dirac´s mission is to be the world’s leading provider of complete digital audio optimization solutions, a global consumer brand and a quality seal for sound systems of every kind.
The advanced audio signal processing algorithms are all developed in-house, and target to correct, optimize and enhance the audio experience in a wide range of applications including mobile, laptops, headphones, virtual & augmented reality, gaming, automotive, home and professional audio, as well as machine listening applications.
In the position as DSP audio developer you will join an agile team of passionate software developers and audio enthusiasts developing and integrating advanced audio signal processing algorithms into Dirac’s Intelligent Audio Platform for different HW/SW platforms. Team members are located in Copenhagen, Uppsala and Bangalore, and the team is characterized by a very high level of professional competences and experience, mutual respect, and an open and innovative work environment. You will work closely with colleagues from teams responsible for research, system engineering and tools.
You are offered
- To be part of one of Sweden’s hottest and fastest growing young tech companies, with best-in-class technology and a customer-base that includes many of the world’s most reputable brands
- An excellent opportunity for an accomplished professional to be part of a dedicated and highly competent team of peers
- A very important role in shaping the company’s future
In this position you will work according to SCRUM. Together with the team you will develop Dirac's Intelligent Audio Platform, meaning for example:
- Analyzing requirements
- Implement and integrate new features into Dirac’s Intelligent Audio Platform
- Integrate and optimize for relevant HW/SW platforms
- Testing and troubleshooting
We are looking for
- Curious person with relevant university degree
- 4+ years of software platform or embedded software engineering experience in a technology-driven engineering environment
- Solid C background
- Experience with professional software development and relevant software engineering tools for revisioning control, code quality, and review
- Fluency in spoken and written English
It is meriting if you:
- Have experience and/or good understanding of low-level DSP real-time processing platforms, micro-architectures, and related challenges wrt. MIPS and memory constraints
- Have experience with audio software frameworks in embedded systems
- Basic understanding of acoustics/audio engineering and related signal processing techniques
As a person you are:
The position is permanent, and to be filled as soon as possible. We will review applications, and perform assessment and interviews, continuously. For more information please contact Allan Westphal, Head of Audio Engineering Platform, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder