These should be developed by following the guidelines in the Specific Operations Risk Assessment (SORA).
Possible tasks for the project:
- Improve the navigation and precision landing algorithms.
- Investigate and implement hardware safety mechanisms (eg parachute, hardware redundancy etc.).
- Implement GEO fencing and its corresponding actions (eg landing, returning etc.).
- Detect and resolve sensor failures.
- Detect and resolve actuator failures.
- Investigate and design actions for other issues (eg onboard computer problems, battery, flight controller etc.).
- Drone assembly and test.
- (We are open for other project proposals).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented student who can assist us in the above described engineering internship / project. Ideally you:
Are passionate about technology (... duh, you are an engineer).
Like to get things done (... who does not?).
Can work independently (... we all need to grow up at some point).
Speak English (... if you are reading this without google translate, you will be fine).
Are creative and have an open mindset (... startups are built on ideas afterall).
Have experience with drone software (PX4).
Have experience in software development (C ++ and Python).
Are a confident Linux user.
What you get out of it?
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT IN THE SITUATION TO PAY FOR THE INTERNSHIP / PROJECT AND WE CAN NOT PROMISE TO HIRE ANYONE AFTER. If you are still reading after this demotivating sentence, lets see what you can get out of this: Working in an entrepreneurial environment like ours can be a huge improvement both on technical and personal aspects, since most of the work done will be used in our final product. This can be a unique reference point later in your career. You also get to be part of a fun, international group who beside taking their work seriously, regularly organizing after-work activities. Free coffee! If you want to learn more about our company, do not hesitate to check out our website (www.naustrobotics.com) or contact us on e-mail: email@example.com or phonenumber: +4522449761. We hope to hear from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.