DoE Test Engineer for Test Centre - Frederikshavn, Denmark
New position is offered at our R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The position will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn is a vital part of the global engine development team where R&D tests and development is carried out on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
- DoE and R&D test on mainly high speed engines but also medium speed engines
- Planning and execution of tests and verification of results
- Create and execute daily test programs, risk assessments and work schedules
- Write R&D Reports based on Tests and Engine Inspections
- Check test results for plausibility - and present results for the rest of the organization
- Evaluation of test data
- Preparation of reports and presentations of test-relevant issues in project reviews.
- Minor travelling activity should be expected
- Close cooperation with similar functions in our organisation in Germany and France
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Marine engineering or Bachelor in Technology Management
- Preferably experience in DoE (Design of Experiment) Methodical testing and adjustment of Engines
- Preferably experience in the testing of diesel (and gas engines)
- Preferably knowledge regarding Engine Emissions (IMO, EPA)
- Knowledge of combustion engines and understanding of their performance issues and working.
Preferably experience with high speed engine tests, from for example auto or off-road industries
Fluent in written and spoken English
- A challenging job in an innovative, effective and dynamic department.
- An internal training program, including practical training in Germany
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn, Denmark.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Kim Sørensen, T: (+45) 9620 4227. Visit our website at www.man-es.com for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about what being one of our employees actually means.
Please apply for the position - in either English or Danish - via the link ‘Ansøg’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 1st of December 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.