About the position
For the Technical Publication and Manuals team in the Service Business unit we are looking for a Documentation Specialist that likes to take responsibility for creation of IT Cyber Security maintenance documentation, training manuals and processes.
Would you like to be part of an existing global team working with topic-based authoring in modern authoring tools enabling us to set the standard and take the maintenance documentation to the next level?
What can we offer you?
- A personal career path
- The chance to be part of a dynamic and global team
- Cross organizational cooperation
- The opportunity to learn about renewable energy
- A unique possibility to combine linguistic skills and IT technical insight
- Participation in the development of processes affecting your daily work
What are my responsibilities?
As Documentation Specialist within the Cyber Security program your tasks will cover:
- Creating and updating maintenance and training manuals
- Creating Cyber Security processes in collaboration with our IT Process Specialist
- Authoring documents by use of defined writing rules
- Gathering, systemizing and structuring complex information from IT System Engineers and other stakeholders
- Converting information into clear and concise documentation by using text and illustrations
- Managing your own projects and communicating with stakeholders
- Ensuring that reviews from technical as well as customer perspectives are done before release
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have 3-5 years of experience in writing and managing technical documentation. Furthermore, you have good IT applications skills - and experience with topic-based authoring, single sourcing, CMS or xml-based editing
- You have a broad generalist knowledge of IT and IT operations disciplines.
- Knowledge about ITIL processes is a plus
- You are structured and proactive in your work and approach to assignments and you can work independently as well as in a team
- You like to work closely together with both IT development engineers and IT service engineer
- You can cooperate and create networks with colleagues across the company
- You are good at communicating and have excellent English skills both oral and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Allan Overgaard via phone +45 3037 7123
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.